Advertising Sales Manager
Type of contract
Allegro sp. z o.o.
Allegro is a leading technology-driven trading company in Poland, noted on the Warsaw stock exchange (ALE) and present in the CEE region. +22 million accounts have been created in PL on the platform so far. In Poland we cooperate with +140k professional B2C sellers who drive their ecommerce revenues via Allegro platform. Customers buy millions of products everyday.
Today tens of thousands of our partners are using our advertising solutions to drive their sales on Allegro platform via platform ads formats and network solutions. We are on a mission to continuously scale our fast growing advertising business, monetize the sales and traffic on Allegro and expand advertising to CE. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people.
Therefore, we are looking for an experienced leader to enable our advertising business growth among top Merchants, focusing on advertising sales excellence that drives our merchants’ and our growth in Poland and CE. The business is growing x3-4 ahead of the market and we plan to sustain that fast growth and to strengthen the top 3 position in online/digital advertising in Poland and CE.
In this position you will influence key new business priorities, drive sales excellence best practices, lead business growth planning and business reporting for the executive team. Building on insights from analysts and advertiser lifecycle teams, you will advise internal and external clients on strategies that draw from campaign performance and measurement. You will drive adoption of products to improve campaigns performance and thus - business results of top Allegro Merchants in Poland and CE.
Sales Strategy Design and Execution:
- Develop comprehensive advertising sales strategies (direct & indirect) tailored to the unique needs and objectives of Allegro largest merchant partners.
- Analyze market trends, sellers insights to identify opportunities for revenue growth and increased advertising impact (both hunting for new advertisers & farming of the key existing ones)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align advertising strategies with the overall business goals of merchants and Allegro
Merchants Segment Leadership:
- Lead and manage a team of advertising professionals (Advertising Business Partners) focused on serving the merchants segment.
- Set clear performance objectives, design bonus/ incentives systems, provide coaching and mentorship, and conduct regular performance reviews.
- Foster a collaborative and innovative work environment that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
Revenue Generation and Sales Excellence:
- Drive revenue growth through effective advertising sales strategies and tactics.
- Build monitoring tools & analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of merchants advertising campaigns & sales team effectiveness; identify areas for improvement.
- Ensure sales excellence by implementing best practices, refining sales processes, and providing training, blueprints (winning narratives, cold & hot calling best practices, best onboarding practices, the most actionable analytics, case studies, etc.) to the sales team.
- Partner with i) CRM team to create capabilities which support team goals, ii) Data Analytics team to automate internal processes
- Cultivate strong relationships with key merchants, understanding their business and advertising needs and barriers, and providing tailored advertising solutions.
- Identify and engage with potential advertising partners to expand the merchant base and increase advertising revenue.
- Proven experience in a advertising and / or other B2B segments sales management role
- experience in direct and indirect go to market best practices and sales processes
- Demonstrated track record of driving revenue growth and achieving sales targets
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertising strategies, e-commerce, technologies will be additional advantage
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a team
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with international merchants and stakeholders (fluent English required)
- Analytical mindset with proficiency in data analysis and KPI tracking
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams to align advertising strategies with overall business goals.
- Experience in building regional or international sales structures will be a plus
What candidates love
about our recruitment process?
Substantive feedback and tips for further development
Clear and fast contact during the entire process
A practice-focused skills review
Recruiters with knowledge and passion
A relaxed atmosphere during the interview