Business Data Analyst
Type of contract
Allegro Retail a.s.
Allegro, nejoblíbenější nákupní platforma v Polsku a největší evropská e-commerce platforma se spojila se skupinami Mall Group a WE|DO. Stali jsme se přední marketplace platformou pro evropské zákazníky a obchodníky. Umožnili jsme mezinárodním obchodníkům využívat výhod prodeje všude, kde působíme, přičemž jsme desítkám milionů spotřebitelů v EU poskytli pohodlný přístup k lepšímu výběru, nejlepším cenám a zkušenostem s doručováním.
Neustále zlepšujeme zákaznickou zkušenost, poskytujeme nejširší výběr za nejlepší ceny a maximální pohodlí pro 70 milionů potenciálních zákazníků v celém regionu (Polsko, Česko, Slovensko, Maďarsko, Slovinsko a Chorvatsko).
Business Analyst at Mall works closely with Commercial Department providing data insights for current main business problems, prepares reporting for C-level Management and automates workload of non-technical colleagues.
What does this role involve:
- Preparing reports for C-level management including sales metrics, product metrics and actively contributing to design new KPIs
- Communicating with other teams to analyze their problems and support them with data solutions, proposing automatization when feasible
- Responsibility for the validity of complex reporting system and the diversity of projects contributes to her knowledge of our business (projects on sales data, functioning of marketplace and its teams, marketing, stock management)
- Brainstorming new insights with senior manager – combining data and business view
- Automatization in operations and finance teams, optimizing processes
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis when needed
- Close communication with project managers
What are we looking for:
- Experience with business intelligence
- Very good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with at least one visualization tool or query language
- Working knowledge of English
- Willingness to learn quickly and think in context
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Good communication skills and assertiveness
Technical tools that we use: SQL (Snowflake), Keboola, Tableau, MS Excel (+ VBA).
What we offer:
- From the start support from the dedicated buddy who will help you to onboard to the company as well as role specifics
- From the very first day you can take advantage of the VIP price program at our e-shop Mall.cz.
- 29 days off (20 vacation days, 5 Relax Days, 3 sick days, Volunteer Day) plus time off to care for a family member
- Do you want to fulfill your creative or traveling dream? No problem, after one year you can take sabbatical leave, i.e. up to an extra month off. And after two years, you're even entitled to two months off!
- Benefit Plus meal vouchers, which you can use at lots of cool companies, or you can choose a meal voucher as a lump sum. We care about the health of our employees, we offer a MultiSport card at a discounted price, a Cafeteria program, and we also organize Health Days
- Monthly pension contribution
- Flexible working hours - depending on a position and responsibilities, you can adjust the start and end of your day
- Do you need to improve your foreign language skills? We'd love to help you! We provide English courses for our employees
- Have you just had a baby or want to take your child to first grade? We will support you in everything!
- We value our employees, so you will be entitled to a reward for your years of service
! As you are applying to an international team the entire recruitment process will be conducted in English. Please remember to submit your CV/ Resume in English !
What candidates love
about our recruitment process?
Substantive feedback and tips for further development
Clear and fast contact during the entire process
A practice-focused skills review
Recruiters with knowledge and passion
A relaxed atmosphere during the interview