Business Program Manager (Advertising Excellence)
Type of contract
Allegro sp. z o.o.
Who are we?
The Group Advertising at Allegro has been rapidly growing for several years at a rate about 3 times faster than the advertising market. Effective advertising for merchants and brands allows them to constantly develop and reach their business goals both in Poland and other CEE countries (thanks to international expansion of the platform).
The Advertising Excellence function focuses on driving efficiency, effectiveness, and transparency in the department’s processes. Key areas of focus include ensuring the highest quality via enhancing standards of the idea-to-market process, constructive and proactive challenge of status quo as well as overseeing budget execution and sufficiency.
The idea-to-market process is a dynamic, iterative and structured approach of gathering, prioritizing, developing and post-launch monitoring innovative ideas. It involves several stakeholders across business and technology (e.g. product, sales, analytics, developer teams) and is crucial for assuring timely and on target realization of department’s budget.
What will your main responsibilities include?
- [Quantitative PMO] Ownership of the idea-to-market process, including:
- Establishment of end-to-end process
- Process automation and standardization
- Managing a portfolio of strategic cross-functional projects
- Managing senior stakeholders (technology teams and commercial teams) and serving as a bridge between business needs and technical implementation
- Establishing and executing of quality control
- Continuous improvement of the process
- [Qualitative PMO] Becoming a trusted PMO partner who:
- Identifies synergies between projects in the portfolio
- Identifies conflicts and inconsistencies between projects in the portfolio
- Provides training to improve skills needed for operational excellence
- Shares benchmarks and best practices
- [In-house consulting] Spare time available as soon as the idea-to-market process is mature will be allocated to bespoke Group Advertising projects
What we offer
- Competitive total reward package
- Teamwork among experts and pastonates of the topic
- A hybrid work model - well-located office in Fabryka Norblina (with fully equipped kitchens and bicycle parking facilities) and excellent working tools (height-adjustable desks, interactive conference rooms)
- A wide selection of fringe benefits in a cafeteria plan – you choose what you like (e.g. medical, sports or lunch packages, insurance, purchase vouchers)
- Work in a team you can always count on – we have on board top-class specialists and experts
- Training budget and an internal educational platform MindUp (with various trainings addressing soft and technical skills)
- If you want to learn more, check it out for yourself
- Project management
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in program / project / product management (individual contributor role)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively multi-task and manage multiple projects in parallel
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and ability to work in a fast-paced continuously-changing environment
- Analytical skills
- Analytical mindset with proficiency in KPI tracking
- Analytical reasoning skills to solve business problems and drive process improvements
- Ability to use hard data to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
- Communication skills
- Well-developed communication skills both verbal and written (fluent Polish and English required)
- Clear, organized and concise communication style with an ability to adapt to appropriate audience in a business setting
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts and experience of working with technology teams
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with and stakeholders
- Strong sense of ownership
- “Glass half full” mindset
Apply to Allegro and see why it is #dobrzetubyć (#goodtobehere)
What candidates love
about our recruitment process?
Substantive feedback and tips for further development
Clear and fast contact during the entire process
A practice-focused skills review
Recruiters with knowledge and passion
A relaxed atmosphere during the interview