Data Analyst (Consumer)
Warsaw, Poznań, Cracow, Wrocław, Gdańsk
Type of contract
Allegro sp. z o.o.
We are the team that recommends solutions that enhance long-term AMG group customer purchasing experience and taking care of the business as well. To achieve this, we combine advanced data analysis methods with knowledge about the product through our technology and open approach to talk and support product managers.
Department: Analytics and Strategy
- You will analyze large datasets to discover patterns and dependencies that impact key areas for the company
- You will demonstrate how user behaviors and attitudes shape and evolve
- You will participate in the creation of business solutions, and your recommendations will help shape Allegro
- The results of your analyses will provide guidance to people in the organization on making the shopping experience for Allegro customers exceptional
- Have at least one year of experience in analyzing large volumes of data and can merge data from various sources
- Can identify problems and propose effective solutions
- Can communicate the results of analyses and the recommendations derived from them in an interesting and intuitive manner
- Know how to choose statistical techniques and data visualization methods appropriate to the research problem
- Have a strong command of SQL and Python and have experience or interest in analytics in the Hadoop ecosystem (HQL, pySpark)
What we offer
- A hybrid work model that you will agree on with your leader and the team. We have well-located offices (with fully equipped kitchens and bicycle parking facilities) and excellent working tools (height-adjustable desks, interactive conference rooms)
- Annual bonus up to 10% of the annual salary gross (depending on your annual assessment and the company's results)
- A wide selection of fringe benefits in a cafeteria plan – you choose what you like (e.g. medical, sports or lunch packages, insurance, purchase vouchers)
- English classes that we pay for related to the specific nature of your job
- Laptop with m1 processor, 32GB RAM, SSD - a 16” or 14” MacBook Pro or corresponding Dell with Windows (if you don’t like Macs), two monitors and all other gadgets that you should need
- Working in a team you can always count on — we have on board top-class specialists and experts in their areas of expertise
- A high degree of autonomy in terms of organizing your team’s work; we encourage you to develop continuously and try out new things
- Hackathons, team tourism, training budget and an internal educational platform, MindUp (including training courses on work organization, means of communications, motivation to work and various technologies and subject-matter issues)
- If you want to learn more, check it out
Why would you like to work with us?
- Big Data is reality for us (several petabytes of data)
- We can choose tools for analysis and reporting because we use innovative tools (Tableau, Looker Studio, GCP, Airflow, Spark)
- We have a real impact on the shape of Allegro - analyzes from analysts are a key element necessary in making product and business decisions
- We co-create the world of data - we work in technology, directly with development teams
- Work requires us to constantly acquire new competences and develop - thanks to which we constantly learn new technologies ;)
This may also be of interest to you:
Allegro Tech Podcast → https://podcast.allegro.tech/
Send in your CV and see why it is #goodtobehere!
What candidates love
about our recruitment process?
Substantive feedback and tips for further development
Clear and fast contact during the entire process
A practice-focused skills review
Recruiters with knowledge and passion
A relaxed atmosphere during the interview