Data Analyst (Marketing Analytics)
Warsaw, Cracow, Poznań
Type of contract
Allegro sp. z o.o.
In the Traffic area, we are responsible for paid traffic (product feeds and affiliate programs) and SEO. In other words, we bring users to Allegro. The scale of our operations means that even small optimizations can have a great impact on the entire Allegro business.
We make decisions regarding the development of our products based on insights resulting from data prepared by the analytical team. Every day we operate on petabytes of data and we are looking for someone who will make sense of this maze of numbers. You will need a good understanding of our products - we will be happy to help with this - and analytical skills (we are counting on you to bring them!).
What will your job involve?
- You will manipulate large data sets, preparing analyses, forecasts and recommendations related to CLV, geolocation, product feeds, affiliation and SEO.
- You will develop analytical tools to support business recipients in generating new insights from data and facilitating decision-making processes
- You will analyze the results of our activities, design tests and look for treasures hidden in our data
Why should you work with us?
- Big Data is not an empty slogan for us, but a reality (several petabytes of data) - you will work on really large data sets
- We use the latest and best available technologies, such as: (Py)Spark, BigQuery, Dataproc, Composer,DataStudio/LookerStudio, PubSub.
- We are a well-coordinated team that works well
- We are expanding our activities to European markets. And that means even more data and more complex challenges..
- A hybrid work model that you will agree on with your leader and the team. We have well-located offices (with fully equipped kitchens and bicycle parking facilities) and excellent working tools (height-adjustable desks, interactive conference rooms)
- Annual bonus up to 10% of the annual salary gross (depending on your annual assessment and the company's results)
- A wide selection of fringe benefits in a cafeteria plan – you choose what you like (e.g. medical, sports or lunch packages, insurance, purchase vouchers)
- English classes that we pay for related to the specific nature of your job
- Working in a team you can always count on — we have on board top-class specialists and experts in their areas of expertise
- A high degree of autonomy in terms of organizing your team’s work; we encourage you to develop continuously and try out new things
- Training budget and an internal educational platform, MindUp (including training courses on work organization, means of communications, motivation to work and various technologies and subject-matter issues)
- If you want to learn more, check it out
We are looking for people who:
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a data analyst (experience in the e-commerce / advertising / consulting industry preferred)
- They have experience in processing and analysis (SQL & Python) of large data sets
- While delving into the data, they do not lose sight of the business. They are able to independently explore issues and draw conclusions
- Have practical experience in data visualization (Tableau / Data Studio)
- They have a “glass half full” approach - they think about solutions, not problems
- Communicate effectively in English (oral and written)
- Practical knowledge of the cloud (especially GCP) and code management (e.g. Git) is desirable
Send in your CV and see why it is #dobrzetubyć (#goodtobehere)
What candidates love
about our recruitment process?
Substantive feedback and tips for further development
Clear and fast contact during the entire process
A practice-focused skills review
Recruiters with knowledge and passion
A relaxed atmosphere during the interview