Type of contract
Allegro sp. z o.o.
A hybrid work model requires 1-2 days a week in the office.
The Technology Delivery Office team serves as a key partner and enabler for Allegro’s Technology fucntion, ensuring effective project management practices, governance, and support for the tech teams. We operate at the intersection of product delivery and project management, bringing together expertise in both domains. In this digital realm of endless possibilities, the team in is the driving force behind Technology project portfolio governance and the ultimate success of the organization's endeavors by seamlessly integrating operational excellence into product delivery. Due to the scale of our platform we are exposed to a wide range of projects, technologies, and challenges and we are looking for talented people who want to help us create efficient processes to support organization’s scalability.
We are looking for people who:
- Have experience in project and portfolio management
- Have demonstrated experience in managing complex projects in a technology-driven environment
- Have a deep understanding of project and portfolio management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Have a solid understanding of Agile methodologies
- Have an excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Have a strong analytical skills and good understanding of business case building and budget management
- Have ability to work effectively in an international setup, with colleagues from different countries
- Have a strong command of Microsoft Excel, including advanced functions, formulas, and data representation techniques
- Know English at C1 level
What we offer:
- A hybrid work model that you will agree on with your leader and the team. We have well-located offices (with fully equipped kitchens and bicycle parking facilities) and excellent working tools (height-adjustable desks, interactive conference rooms)
- Annual bonus up to 10% of the annual salary gross (depending on your annual assessment and the company's results)
- A wide selection of fringe benefits in a cafeteria plan – you choose what you like (e.g. medical, sports or lunch packages, insurance, purchase vouchers)
- English classes that we pay for related to the specific nature of your job
- Working in a team you can always count on — we have on board top-class specialists and experts in their areas of expertise
- A high degree of autonomy in terms of organizing your team’s work; we encourage you to develop continuously and try out new things
- Team tourism, training budget and an internal educational platform, MindUp (including training courses on work organization, means of communications, motivation to work and various technologies and subject-matter issues)
- If you want to learn more, check it out
Your main responsibilities:
- Working closely with technology teams to prioritize and manage project portfolios
- Monitoring project progress and performance against key metrics
- Developing and implementing contingency plans for situations where capacity is limited or project timelines need adjustment
- Facilitating regular meetings with stakeholders to gather feedback, address concerns, and ensure alignment across all parties
- Managing stakeholder expectations and fostering open communication throughout the portfolio management process
- Developing and implementing communication plans to keep stakeholders informed of project progress, changes, and potential impacts on their operations
- Providing guidance and coaching to technology teams on project and portfolio management best practices
Why is it worth working with us?
- You will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and fast-paced work environment where you can constantly learn about e-commerce business and product development.
- You will have the satisfaction of seeing your efforts come to fruition. By successfully helping teams with project delivery, you will make a tangible impact on the organization and our clients.
- You will work alongside the most senior professionals in the organization and have the opportunity to collaborate, exchange ideas, and learn from their expertise.
- You will cooperate across the organization with Commerce, Customer Experience, Product, Analytics and Data Science teams to deliver our goals.
Send in your CV and see why it is #dobrzetubyć (#goodtobehere)
What candidates love
about our recruitment process?
Substantive feedback and tips for further development
Clear and fast contact during the entire process
A practice-focused skills review
Recruiters with knowledge and passion
A relaxed atmosphere during the interview