Employer Branding Senior Specialist
Type of contract
Allegro sp. z o.o.
What if... you embarked on an exciting journey in the world of employer branding of Allegro? There we go! We are thrilled to announce an open position for an Employer Branding Senior Specialist focusing on Operations area, to join our team in Warsaw or Poznań. We have a tight and fully packed agenda of various, cross-functional, international initiatives touching every aspect of the employer branding ecosystem you can imagine! And we definitely need your help to make a change!
Purpose of the role
The Employer Branding Senior Specialist will serve as the primary point of contact for the business, responsible for addressing employer branding challenges within the Operations area, covering Customer Service, couriers & carriers, warehouse & depot employees in Poland, Czechia, Slovakia and Slovenia dedicated to building a strong Allegro employer brand and a talent pipeline.
Your main responsibilities
- Developing and executing the Employer Branding tactics and a roadmap of employer branding activities for Allegro Operations area (Customer Service, couriers & carriers, warehouse & depot employees) in Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, and Slovenia (based on Allegro EB strategy & approach)
- Ongoing support with recruitment marketing initiatives
- Initiating improvements and innovations in the field of Allegro employer branding
- Responsibility for job offers layouts
- Monitoring the budget related to EB Operations activities
- Co-creating relevant content for employer branding social media (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn) & career website
- Closely cooperating with business representatives, HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, Internal Communication, PR team
- Participation in Allegro employee's engagement and employee's advocacy projects
- Development of the alumni programme
This job is for you, if
- You already have at least 3-5 years of experience in employer branding for Operations/Retail/Production
- You have experience with implementing employer branding activations on Czech market
- You’d describe yourself as a doer with a very good organization of work & an ownership attitude
- You have experience in planning and implementing employer branding tactics & complex action plans according to defined KPI’s
- You have knowledge of the basic measures of the effectiveness of promotional activities,
- You have very good command of the English language (minimum B2),
- You’re open to a dynamic and agile work environment & like to experiment with new ideas.
What we offer
- A wide selection of fringe benefits in a cafeteria plan – you choose what you like (e.g. medical, sports or lunch packages, insurance, purchase vouchers)
- Well-located offices (with fully equipped kitchens and bicycle parking facilities) and excellent working tools (height-adjustable desks, interactive conference rooms)
- Work in a team you can always count on – we have on board top-class specialists and experts
- Training budget and an internal educational platform MindUp (with various trainings addressing soft and technical skills)
- If you want to learn more, check it out for yourself
Apply to Allegro and see why it is #dobrzetubyć (#goodtobehere)
What candidates love
about our recruitment process?
Substantive feedback and tips for further development
Clear and fast contact during the entire process
A practice-focused skills review
Recruiters with knowledge and passion
A relaxed atmosphere during the interview