Executive Office Manager
Type of contract
Allegro sp. z o.o.
What will your main responsibilities include:
- Effectively manage the CEO agenda and work rhythm based on business priorities, urgency and needs.
- Act as a bridge between CEO, ET and the organization.
- Act as primary support to the CEO, be a first point of contact for all matters.
- Cooperate closely with the Exec Team, drive Team’s agenda and work effectiveness.
- Cooperate with the Leadership Team to understand business needs.
- Manage priorities of the CEO and Exec Team based on business circumstances and necessity including corporate tasks.
- Closely monitor and drive action items follow-ups, arrange materials and additional meetings for loop closing.
- Manage the Executive Office Team with focus on bringing efficiency to ET
- Proofread the IR and internal PR comms in preparation for the CEO review
- Plan, execute and communicate Allegro Heartbeat and Operating Plan at Exec Team and Leadership level
- Manage and execute Annual Planning Process as an integral part of Heartbeat, at Leadership level
- Manage preparation for Board of Directors meeting - both in logistics and content.
- Manage ad hoc changes to keep the efficiency within a highly dynamic environment.
We are looking for people who:
- Have previous experience working on the C-level agenda in a complex company, ideally retail/ecommerce and listed on the stock exchange
- Worked with scaling organization, supporting transformation and culture change
- Have excellent quantitative and analytical skills, problem solving abilities and ability to deliver in fast paced organization with conflicting priorities
- Are able to engage and influence senior stakeholders, are structured and impactful communicators, drive inclusiveness and collaboration
- Are fluent in Polish and English
Why is it worth working with us:
- You will have a real impact on one of the biggest, publicly listed e-commerce companies in Poland
- We offer exceptional learning opportunities through close cooperation with Allegro top management and access to a wide selection of training programs
- A wide selection of fringe benefits in a cafeteria plan – you choose what you like (e.g. medical, sports or lunch packages, insurance, purchase vouchers)
- Well-located offices (with fully equipped kitchens and bicycle parking facilities) and excellent working tools (height-adjustable desks, interactive conference rooms)
- Work in a team you can always count on – we have on board top-class specialists and experts
- Training budget and an internal educational platform MindUp (with various trainings addressing soft and technical skills)
- If you want to learn more, check it out for yourself
Apply to Allegro and see why it is #dobrzetubyć (#goodtobehere)
What candidates love
about our recruitment process?
Substantive feedback and tips for further development
Clear and fast contact during the entire process
A practice-focused skills review
Recruiters with knowledge and passion
A relaxed atmosphere during the interview