Expert, Delivery Network Development
Type of contract
Allegro Retail a.s.
What does this role involve?
- Analysis and preparation of arguments for new strategic investments in the area of courier and logistics operations
- Support in the preparation of budget plans in the area of courier and logistics operations
- Close cooperation with departments participating in strategic projects for the Allegro group
- Preparation, implementation and control of projects related to the modernization of existing warehouses and the initiation of new ones
- Reporting the progress and status of ongoing projects and performing completed/implemented projects
- Monitoring the network performance status in cooperation with support departments in order to use its maximum potential
- Supporting projects aimed at unifying solutions
Why is it worth working with us?
- You will become part of the most dynamically developing company in which what we do today has a real impact on what will happen tomorrow
- You will influence the direction of development and the future of e-commerce
- You will be part of an extraordinary group of enthusiasts, visionaries and strategists who implement innovative projects and are happy to share their knowledge
- Our strength is openness and diversity. We believe that you have great ideas, so you will always be heard
- You will learn the true power of "smart" project and process management
- You will implement solutions that really "make a difference"
- You will be proud of where you work and how your work helps make your dreams come true
What we offer:
- 29 days off ⛱️ (20 vacation days, 5 Relax Days, 3 sick days, Volunteer Day) plus time off to care for a family member.
- Do you want to fulfill your creative or traveling dream? ⛰️🧑🎨 No problem, after just one year you can take a sabbatical leave, i.e. up to an extra month off... And after two years you are entitled to even 2 months off!
- Benefit Plus meal vouchers, which you can use in a lot of cool companies, or you can choose a meal voucher lump sum 🍽️
- We care about the health of our employees, we offer a MultiSport card at a discounted price, a Cafeteria program, and we also organize Health Days 💪
- Monthly pension contribution 💵
- Have you had a baby or want to accompany your little one to first class? We will support you in everything! 👶
We value our employees, so you won't miss the reward for your years of service.
This job is for you, if:
- You graduated from a technical university
- You have knowledge of applicable laws, quality procedures, instructions, rules and regulations, as well as OSH rules and fire regulations
- You have knowledge of running logistics/courier network projects and building a budget
- You are familiar with the operational and administrative processes in a courier and/or logistics company
- You have experience working in a similar position (min. 3 years)
- You have knowledge and skills in managing projects in the field of Lean, Caban, Scrum…
- You have skills in working with tools such as Google Sheets, MS Office, AutoCad or other design tools
- You have experience in preparing business analyses, in particular related to operational infrastructure in the area of logistics
- You can work in a dynamic environment and meet deadlines
- You pay attention to detail and have excellent organizational skills in task management
- You have highly developed communication skills
- You have developed problem-solving, innovation and creativity skills
- You are determined to achieve your goal and are ready to work under heavy load and tight deadlines
- You speak English at least B2 level
- You have a driving license (category B) - possibility of business trips
Send in your CV and see why it is #goodtobehere
What candidates love
about our recruitment process?
Substantive feedback and tips for further development
Clear and fast contact during the entire process
A practice-focused skills review
Recruiters with knowledge and passion
A relaxed atmosphere during the interview