Type of contract
Why are we looking for a new colleague?
Simply put….our IT network still grows and we have a lot of work to do. Together with our parent company Allegro, we have embarked on a journey to build the largest e-commerce group in Central and Eastern Europe. This brings with it new challenges in terms of building an international team, unifying and improving our network IT infrastructure, and at the same time designing new processes.
These are the reasons why we are looking for experienced Network Engineer to join our team.
What will you be doing with us?
First of all, you will become part of a very experienced network team of several people, whose members have been working together for over 5 years. Together with the team, you will participate in integration projects and implementations, unifying and standardizing the enterprise network at Allegro Mall Group. During the trial period, you will complete several internal training courses that will make it easier for you to perform the tasks assigned to you.
What kind of experience will you find useful?
- Minimum 3 years of IT network development experience,
- Time management and project management skills for efficient task execution in complex, international projects
- Switches and routers administration and provisioning (Cisco, HP/Aruba, Fortinet, Juniper)
- Dynamic routing protocols configuration(BGP/OSPF)
- Firewall configuration(Cisco FMC/FTD, Fortinet)
- Wireless Controllers Configuration for offices, depots and warehouses(Cisco WLC, Aruba Airwave, Ubiquiti)
- DDI configuration - Infoblox
- Azure network and security infrastructure
- Service integration and report generation(Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana, InfluxDB)
- APM automation as a Service (Python, Django, Flask, Mysql, Postgresql, Rest API, SaltStack)
- Self-made network tools for team (Linux, Bash)
- Cisco DNA Center - network management and automation
- UPS and air cooling setup and monitoring (Eaton, Daikin)
- Network security: ISE (TACACS/RADIUS and IAM for network)
- DMVPN, S2S VPN (ikev1/ikev2)
- Remote Access VPN for employees and external partners (Cisco, MFA Authenticator)
- ISP contracts maintenance (Cross-Europe)
- Out-of-band management (OpenGear solution)
- Backup solutions (Rancid)
- Version control (Github, Terraform)
- Category B driving license - regularly business trip including international (1-2 trips/month)
- Cost-effective approche
- 24/7 on-call duty in a rotating system with other team members (one week/month)
- Fluency in English at the B2/C1 level; knowledge of Polish or Czech is a plus
It is more than welcome, if:
- Team success is at least as important to you as personal success
- You care about product and technology goals and can translate them into your work
What we offer
- From the very first day you can take advantage of the VIP price program at our e-shop Mall.cz,CZC
- 29 days off (20 vacation days, 5 Relax Days, 3 sick days, Volunteer Day) plus time off to care for a family member
- Do you want to fulfill your creative or traveling dream? No problem, after one year you can take sabbatical leave, i.e. up to an extra month off. And after two years, you're even entitled to two months off!
- Benefit Plus meal vouchers, which you can use at lots of cool companies or you can choose a meal voucher as a lump sum
- We care about the health of our employees, we offer a MultiSport card at a discounted price, a Cafeteria program, and we also organize Health Days
- Monthly pension contribution
- Home office - do you need to finish projects in peace or wait for the maintenance man? No problem. By prior arrangement with the manager, you can set up a way that suits you
- Flexible working hours - depending on a position and responsibilities, you can adjust the start and end of your day (required hours from: 10:00 am to 03:00 pm)
- Dog-friendly office
- Do you need to improve your foreign language skills? We'd love to help you! We provide English courses for our employees
- Have you just had a baby or want to take your child to first grade? We will support you in everything!
- We value our employees, so you will be entitled to a reward for your years of service
Please note that this job opportunity is directed to candidates based in Czechia.
What candidates love
about our recruitment process?
Substantive feedback and tips for further development
Clear and fast contact during the entire process
A practice-focused skills review
Recruiters with knowledge and passion
A relaxed atmosphere during the interview