Product Manager – Merchant Experience
Type of contract
Allegro sp. z o.o.
A hybrid work model requires 1 day a week in the office.
We are looking for a passionate and proactive Product Manager with a strong focus on merchant experience to develop the Merchant Joining (Onboarding) area. As a Product Manager in the Merchant Joining area, you will work on solutions that are focused on the acquisition of new Merchants by Allegro. You will work on the expansion of the Allegro seller and brand base through integrations with local and international Allegro AML/KYC and Payouts providers. You will also ensure that registration, onboarding, AML/KYC and Payouts processes are automated and fully optimized. In this position you will cooperate with the Merchant Acquisition Team, CX, Technology, Product and Allegro Finance and you will have a chance to work on international projects and key company initiatives. You will be in charge of working with stakeholders to deliver value for merchants in Poland, Czech and next new markets.
We are looking for people with:
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role in project management (roadmapping, resource planning, risk assessment, stakeholder cooperation)
- Experience in designing and implementing changes based on A/B testing and data analysis
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and strong decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and stakeholder management skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies and managing product backlogs
- Ability to see the product through the eyes of the clients and understand their needs
- Fluent in Polish and English
- Experience in KYC/AML processes (not a must)
In your daily work you will handle the following tasks:
- You will collaborate with stakeholders to understand and reconcile the needs of merchants and translate them into new functionalities
- You will manage and prioritize the product backlog in collaboration with a team of engineers to ensure work is aligned with strategic goals
- You will develop product roadmaps and timelines, and manage the delivery of features and enhancements
- You will coordinate key development initiatives in the Merchant Joining (Onboarding) domain at every stage: from merchant needs analysis, creation of Merchant Value Proposition and business requirements, through business case to go-to-market strategy, as well as for maintenance and further product development
- You will facilitate communication across different teams and stakeholders to align objectives and ensure everyone is on the same page
- You will deliver new functionalities for merchants by working directly with stakeholders, Commerce, Legal, Allegro Finance, development teams, data analysts, UX designers, researchers and other product managers
- You will proactively run continuous product discovery to identify opportunities to improve merchant experience and product KPIs
What we offer:
- A hybrid work model that you will agree on with your leader and the team. We have well-located offices (with fully equipped kitchens and bicycle parking facilities) and excellent working tools (height-adjustable desks, interactive conference rooms)
- Long term discretionary incentive plan based on Allegro.eu shares
- Annual bonus up to 10% of the annual salary gross (depending on your annual assessment and the company's results)
- A wide selection of fringe benefits in a cafeteria plan – you choose what you like (e.g. medical, sports or lunch packages, insurance, purchase vouchers)
- English classes that we pay for related to the specific nature of your job
- 16" or 14" MacBook Pro with M1 processor and, 32GB RAM or a corresponding Dell with Windows (if you don’t like Macs) and other gadgets that you may need
- Working in a team you can always count on — we have on board top-class specialists and experts in their areas of expertise
- A high degree of autonomy in terms of organizing your team’s work; we encourage you to develop continuously and try out new things
- Hackathons, team tourism, training budget and an internal educational platform, MindUp (including training courses on work organization, means of communications, motivation to work and various technologies and subject-matter issues)
- If you want to learn more, check it out
Why is it worth working with us:
- You make an impact. Allegro is a go-to marketplace for Merchants across CEE.
- You work with first-class experts who are eager to share their knowledge. The flow of our know-how within the company is really smooth!
- This is a great opportunity to join a team passionate about building merchant engagement and technology
- The IT team is made up of over 2000 members who have shared their knowledge at multiple conferences, such as Devoxx, Confitura, Geecon and co-create a blog: allegro.tech
- Your ideas and suggestions for improvement will always be listened to attentively
- Your decisions make a difference and shape one of the leading e-commerce in Europe.
This may also be of interest to you
Allegro Tech Podcast → https://podcast.allegro.tech/
Send in your CV and see why it is #dobrzetubyć (#goodtobehere)
What candidates love
about our recruitment process?
Substantive feedback and tips for further development
Clear and fast contact during the entire process
A practice-focused skills review
Recruiters with knowledge and passion
A relaxed atmosphere during the interview