Poznań, Warszawa, Kraków, Wrocław
Type of contract
Allegro sp. z o.o.
About the job
Allegro’s development teams boast more than 1700 IT experts with various areas of specialisation, who work together to develop our service. Due to the unique scale and complexity of the problems that we solve each day, we have the opportunity to develop by taking up a wide variety of projects. At Allegro, we create mobile applications, build tools that facilitate posting, presenting and searching for listings, we develop components related to the purchasing process, payments, the billing process and fees as well as dispatching and tracking of parcels. We design content and advertisement management tools and, for the purpose of analytics, we create and maintain data structures to support business teams with information.
Why are we looking for a new colleague?
Simply put... we have a lot of work to do. We have embarked on a journey to build the largest e-commerce group in Central and Eastern Europe. This brings with it new challenges in terms of building an international team, unifying and improving the efficiency of existing processes, and at the same time designing new processes. One of the biggest projects ahead is the migration to SAP S/4 HANA.
These are the reasons why we are looking for another experienced SAP Developer to join our team.
What will you be doing with us?
It's not just about ABAP, our SAP is integrated with a lot of other systems, so knowledge of REST, SOAP, etc. will also be useful. We rely heavily on the internal team you'll be part of and agile development methodologies for development. You will participate in projects and contribute to their completion. You will also be given room for your development and full access to the SAP Learning Hub.
What kind of experience will you find useful?
- Minimum 3 years of ABAP development experience, ideally OO,
- Previous experience with REST/OData/SAP GW,
- Experience with Fiori, UI5 development could also come in handy,
- You will have no problem communicating in English.
It is more than welcome, if:
- Team success is at least as important to you as personal success,
- You care about product and technology goals and can translate them into your work,
- You are able to work remotely but we'd be happy to see you at least once a week in our offices.
What we offer
- A hybrid work model that you will agree on with your leader and the team. We have well-located offices (with fully equipped kitchens and bicycle parking facilities) and excellent working tools (height-adjustable desks, interactive conference rooms),
- Annual bonus up to 10% of the annual salary gross (depending on your annual assessment and the company's results),
- A wide selection of fringe benefits in a cafeteria plan – you choose what you like (e.g. medical, sports or lunch packages, insurance, purchase vouchers),
- English classes that we pay for related to the specific nature of your job,
- Laptop with m1 processor, 32GB RAM, SSD - a 16” or 14” MacBook Pro or corresponding Dell with Windows (if you don’t like Macs), two monitors and all other gadgets that you should need,
- Working in a team you can always count on — we have on board top-class specialists and experts in their areas of expertise,
- A high degree of autonomy in terms of organizing your team’s work; we encourage you to develop continuously and try out new things,
- Hackathons, team tourism, training budget and an internal educational platform, MindUp (including training courses on work organization, means of communications, motivation to work and various technologies and subject-matter issues),
- We organize Allegro Tech Live event, a 100% remote version of our offline Allegro Tech Talks meetups, and we make guest appearances at the invitation of such communities as Warsaw AI, JUG (Poznań, Łódź, Lublin, Wrocław), WG .Net, Dare IT, Women in Tech Summit,
- We focus on development as well. We organize hackathons and internal conferences (e.g. the annual Allegro Tech Meeting), our employees regularly participate in events both in Poland and abroad (Europe and USA), and each team has its own budget for training and study aids. If you want to keep growing and share your knowledge, we will always support you.
This may also be of interest to you:
Allegro Tech Podcast → https://podcast.allegro.tech/
Send in your CV and see why it is #goodtobehere!
What candidates love
about our recruitment process?
Substantive feedback and tips for further development
Clear and fast contact during the entire process
A practice-focused skills review
Recruiters with knowledge and passion
A relaxed atmosphere during the interview