SAP Project Specialist
Type of contract
Allegro, the most popular shopping platform in Poland and the largest e-commerce platform of European origin, is now connected with the Mall Group and WE|DO. We became a leading marketplace platform for European customers and merchants and enabled international merchants from across the wider geographical footprint and beyond to benefit from listing once and selling everywhere, while granting tens of millions of EU consumers convenient access to improved selection, best prices and delivery experience.
We are constantly improving the shopping experience and provide the broadest selection at best prices and maximum convenience for 70m potential customers across the region (Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, and Croatia).
Your main responsibilities
- Together with Operations defining needs for SAP development
- Gathering, preparing and liaising inputs required for such development
- Principaling liaison between ERP/Dev team and Operations during development phase
- Implementing development rollout with Operations (User Acceptance Tests, Feedback loop)
- Supporting operations in required warehouse management system-connected data-mining and basic analytical activities (Ops KPIs)
This job is for you, if
- You have experience at least 2 years in a similar position
- You have knowledge of SAP as a warehouse management system - will be an asset
- You have an operations background - ideally in e-commerce logistics (but not a must)
- You are data-savvy with interest in data mining, analytics and visualization skills (ideally proven experience in SQL basics; Tableau as visualization/analytical tool is an advantage)
- You have at least basic experience in project management
- You have knowledge of the Czech and English language at an advanced level (we are not talking about business English, but you should be able to communicate with our colleagues from Poland)
- You have ability to take responsibility for one's decisions
- You have resistance to stress and the ability to keep a cool head
- You have proactive approach and desire to come up with new ideas
What we offer
- Independent and varied work in a dynamic environment
- The opportunity to be part of unique projects and innovations
- 29 days off (20 vacation days, 5 Relax Days, 3 sick days, Volunteer Day) plus time off to care for a family member
- Do you want to fulfill your creative or traveling dream? No problem, after one year you can take sabbatical leave, i.e. up to an extra month off. And after two years, you're even entitled to two months off!
- Benefit Plus meal vouchers, which you can use at lots of cool companies, or you can choose a meal voucher as a lump sum.
- We care about the health of our employees, we offer a MultiSport card at a discounted price, a Cafeteria program, and we also organize Health Days
- Monthly pension contribution
- Dog-friendly office
- Do you need to improve your foreign language skills? We'd love to help you! We provide English courses for our employees
- Have you just had a baby or want to take your child to first grade? We will support you in everything!
- We value our employees, so you will be entitled to a reward for your years of service
- Has a child been born or do you want to accompany your child to first grade? We will support you in everything!
- We value our employees, so you will not miss a reward for years of service
As you are applying to an international team the entire recruitment process will be conducted in English. Please remember to submit your CV/ Resume in English
What candidates love
about our recruitment process?
Substantive feedback and tips for further development
Clear and fast contact during the entire process
A practice-focused skills review
Recruiters with knowledge and passion
A relaxed atmosphere during the interview