Senior HR Business Partner
Type of contract
Allegro sp. z o.o.
The HRBP for Transportation will be instrumental in driving the success of our business and ensuring that our workforce is aligned with our strategic goals. This role requires a combination of strategic thinking, adaptability, and excellent interpersonal skills to overcome these challenges and lead our HR efforts in a dynamic and evolving industry.
Change management process including risk mitigation in area of people during all business changes
Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
Provide timely information and/or education for all levels of a company on HR issues.
Educate, coach, and partner with managers on performance management and employee development goals.
Provide HR expertise in the areas of feedback, employee relations, development and coaching, compensation, and organizational development.
Participate in the continual development of HR programs, such as recruiting, retention, compensation, benefits, and Learning & Development.
Collaborate with the HR team to champion and accelerate a culture of excellence in which people feel engaged and inspired to deliver top business results.
Develop people strategies and design approaches for diagnosing and enhancing organizational effectiveness and employee satisfaction.
Lead core HR processes across supported business (performance calibration, compensation cycle, promotions).
Analyze and interpret various types of employee reports (e.g., compensation, job levels, and attrition) to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions to their client group.
Partner with Learning & Development to work on value-added programs in areas of training, development, career mobility, and job performance.
Educate team members on compensation practices, including compensation, performance feedback, performance calibration, and career transitions.
This is the right job for you, if:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field (Master's degree preferred)
- You are fluent in English (min. B2)
- You have Proven experience as an HR Business Partner or in a similar strategic HR role in transportation field (at least 5 years)
- You have strong knowledge of labor laws and regulations
- You have Exceptional communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- You have Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the organization
What we offer:
- A hybrid work model. Well-located offices (with fully equipped kitchens and bicycle parking facilities) and excellent working tools (height-adjustable desks, interactive conference rooms)
- A wide selection of fringe benefits in a cafeteria plan – you choose what you like (e.g. medical, sports or lunch packages, insurance, purchase vouchers)
- English classes that we pay for related to the specific nature of your job
- Work in a team you can always count on – we have on board top-class specialists and experts in their areas of expertise
- Training budget and an internal educational platform, MindUp (with training courses on work organization, means of communication, motivation to work and various technologies and substantive issues)
- If you want to learn more, check it out for yourself
Send in your CV and see why it is #dobrzetubyć (#goodtobehere)
What candidates love
about our recruitment process?
Substantive feedback and tips for further development
Clear and fast contact during the entire process
A practice-focused skills review
Recruiters with knowledge and passion
A relaxed atmosphere during the interview