Senior Vendor Partner (Electronics)
Type of contract
Allegro sp. z o.o.
We are looking for an experienced Vendor Partner that will be responsible for vendor mapping and acquisition, to address core automated sourcing needs.
Your knowledge of e-commerce business will contribute to development of dedicated tools supporting business processes (e.g. automatic purchase process, price management process). Also in this role you’ll be responsible for ongoing vendor management to ensure fit for use product catalogues are in place to deliver on Retail’s role of addressing price competitiveness gaps on top selling assortment in a timely manner. You will need to ensure there is sufficient volume available at adequate prices, to ensure delivery of targeted stock rotation and operating margin levels.
In this role you will collaborate closely both within Retail Business Units (Analytics & Planning, Supply Chain, Offer Development) and with broader organization (Commercial Excellence, Commerce, Technology, Delivery Experience, Legal, Customer Experience).
Your main responsibilities:
- Vendor management within automated sourcing process including:
- Defining product catalogue adequate to address automated sourcing needs
- Ensuring stock level availability adequate to address automated sourcing needs
- Making sure that targeted sourcing time is delivered
- Verifying if price levels are adequate to address margin targets and that purchase volumes are adequate to address stock rotation targets
- Ensuring that updates of supplier catalogues are performed correctly
- Ensuring supplier catalogues are mapped correctly in the sourcing tools
- Supporting Analytics Team in co-defining necessary range of automated tools and process flow
- Supporting Retail Analytics and Tech Teams in facilitating IT integration of new tools and automatic solutions
What we offer:
- A hybrid work model. Well-located offices (with fully equipped kitchens and bicycle parking facilities) and excellent working tools (height-adjustable desks, interactive conference rooms)
- A wide selection of fringe benefits in a cafeteria plan – you choose what you like (e.g. medical, sports or lunch packages, insurance, purchase vouchers)
- English classes that we pay for related to the specific nature of your job
- Work in a team you can always count on – we have on board top-class specialists and experts in their areas of expertise
- Team tourism, training budget and an internal educational platform, MindUp (with training courses on work organization, means of communication, motivation to work and various technologies and substantive issues)
- If you want to learn more, check it out for yourself
We are looking for people who:
- Have 3-5 years of experience in vendor acquisition and vendor management
- Deeply understand Polish Wholesale and Distributor markets in on-line sales and have previous experience with Electronics category (especially mobile phones, computer hardware)
- Present ability to collaborate and drive alignment on Top Management level with external partners
- Have exceptional persuasion and influencing skills
- If have experience within automated sourcing set-up, it will be an additional advantage
- Have ability to participate in discussions regarding software/automated tools development
- Display process orientation - ability to understand and operate within complex process set-up
- Communicate fluently in Polish and English
- Are advanced Excel users
Apply to Allegro and see why it is #dobrzetubyć (#goodtobehere)
What candidates love
about our recruitment process?
Substantive feedback and tips for further development
Clear and fast contact during the entire process
A practice-focused skills review
Recruiters with knowledge and passion
A relaxed atmosphere during the interview